Friday, October 19, 2007

Softball, Scrapping and Shopping!!

A layout I did last night of Shelby. I took this picture before she left for her date - I thought she looked so cute!! I also did another one of Chelsey, but I am not going to post it yet, because I am thinking about submitting it in somewhere!! I did finish my camping album and it came out cute but definitely not my best work. I have not finished taking pictures of it yet.

Tonight, Charlie and I are going out, not sure where though. Tomorrow Chelsey has 3 travel softball games and Charlie is taking her. I am sneaking off to the Scrapbook Cottage with Sharron. She bought me some great stuff there for my birthday and she called them and they have all the making memories "noteworthy" products which I am dying for. We are also going to hit a couple of Targets and look for "dollar spot" scrapbooking goodies! I have never been to this store and it is suppose to be big. FUN, FUN!! I will have to take a picture of my goodies and post them.

So, Sunday while Charlie is working, I will take Chelsey to her games. This way I get a day off too. I really love watching my girls play ball!! Sometimes, I just need a little break. Hope that's not bad parenting!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get to spend lots of time with family and friends!

No comments: