Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"My" China Cabinet

This china cabinet once belonged to my husband's grandmother. It was given to us right before we got married 21 years ago. At one time it was used for a gun cabinet - crazy huh? We added shelves and turned it back into a beautiful china cabinet. If you look closely, you can see the backside of a sweet little iron that my grandmother painted a flamingo with some scenery on for me years ago. Tomorrow evening I get to visit her again. She seemed pretty good on Friday when we all saw her. Today, was a kind of crazy day - once again too busy, but I did manage to get my hair cut. Chelsey's team won the soccer game last night and they announced her as "MVP" in school today. She was very excited! My mom and my two darling nieces, Taylor and Jordan, came to watch the game and have dinner with us. Dinner turned out delicious and we ate outside by the pool and then watched, "Dancing with the Stars". The weather is getting cooler (for Florida, that is) in the evenings.

Tonight, I want to scrapbook and watch Dancing with the Stars Result Show. Do you have a favorite dancer that you want to win????

Hope you all have a good, restful night!

2 comments:

SeaWorthy said...

I love the green walls! I too, had walls that color in our last home. Its the best, is it not? Goes so charmingly with EVERYTHING. Your china closet looks adorable, as I am sure your whole house does. Congrats to Miss MVP! On her way to a good scholarship?!
nighty night!!
Lisa
coastalnest

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and the new Blog Layout is so you!!! Very warm and cozy like your house!!
Now it just needs picture of your new haircut once you style it your way!!!
Have a great day!!!