Well, I've been tagged by http://vintagegirlatheart.blogspot.com/. So, here it goes!!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. getting ready to buy a house
2. working at a law firm (A Very Big Yuck there!!!)
3. spending lots of time with my daughters (then ages 7 & 2) because Charlie worked nights
4. Just started scrapbooking
5. had my eyebrows waxed for the first time!
5 things on my to-do list today
1. go to Chelsey's soccer game
2. make dinner for my mom and family (fettuccine Alfredo with chicken breast, red peppers, garlic and asparagus tips)
3. read my new book by Jill Marie Landis
5. Watch Dancing with the Stars!!!
5 snacks I enjoy
1. diet coke (like we all didn't already know that one!)
2. pretzels with homemade ranch dressing
3. chips and salsa with avocado
5. bagel sandwiches (turkey breast on an everything bagel with avocado, sometimes tomato and lettuce - hold the mayo please!!!)
5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. Jesus love me
2. Stuck on you, by Lionel Richie
3. Jesus take the wheel
4. Jingle Bells
5. I'll be home for Christmas (Kenny & Dolly's version!)
5 of my bad habits
3. eating junk food
4. not going to church weekly (but I did go yesterday!!)
5. not making my bed
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Give 10% to God
2. Help my Family & Friends - big time!!!
3. trust fund for my daughters
4. buy a house in upstate NY, or two!
5. travel and shop til I dropped!
5 things I will never wear again
1. cute little clothes
2. mini skirts
3. size 32 A bra
4. Skimpy bathing suits
5. my size "3" wedding dress
5 of my favorite toys
1. my convertible - love driving with "my top" down!
2. my scrapbooking room - does that count?
3. sewing machine (been having fun with it lately)
5 people I am going to tag
Thanks for tagging me Sharron - it was fun!! Can't wait to see what you all have to say!!