Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wedding layouts and more....

I had such a wonderful time at NSD at my lss! I also met some girls who were so sweet and let me use their cricuit...which I had never used before and I fell in love!! This is definitely on my list of things to have!! I did a layout of Charlie and I dancing at Shelby and Scottie's wedding reception. It was so much fun. I love dancing with my hubby!
I also did a layout for Thoughts 2 Paper which is a new online scrapbooking store that my online friend Liz has opened! They have an awesome sketch up on their blog and I just had to try it. I wish her all the best!!
I did another canvas. This one similar to my last one because I wanted one for me! I tend to give everything away and sometimes wish I had kept one for me. Anyways I have bought some very large canvases 16x20 to start with and use lots of paint and 12x12 pictures that print out like a canvas from my lss - kinda gonna make them artsy!!

PUBLISHED

6 comments:

Thoughts2Paper said...

Lisa thanks for Playing as always your work is so Amazing you could so have your own magazine to publish each thing... It's just gorgeous and another beautiful Canvas...

Tracey Taylor said...

What an amazing wedding album you will have when this is complete. I LOVE the page of you and your dh. I think the canvs is my all time fav. project of yours. Beautiful work.

Delfina said...

You did an amazing job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along.

jeannine said...

Thanks for playing along at Thoughts2Paper...love your take on the sketch!
Your work is always breathtaking, but this canvas and that pic is just beautiful!

sister sheri said...

Just gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to show us your beautiful work!

SuzanneRenee said...

wow those are some GORGEOUS wedding layouts! I hope you don't mind if i bookmark them! I just printed off 92 photos from my own wedding and I have lots of scrapping to catch up on!!!