Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Annual CHRISTmas Cookie Exchange


My Annual Christmas Cookie Exchange was just wonderful! We had so much fun, the cookies and the containers that they came in were just gorgeous and so delicious. These arrangements are what Pat put her snickerdoodle cookies in - are they amazing or what? Everyone was so excited to go home with one of these. Below are the Cream Cheese Spritz that my mom made. She dipped some of them in chocolate filled with raspberry filling, or just added a cherry or sprinkles. So yummy!!


Below is a picture of my Christmas tree in the living room. I love birds and birdhouse and try to have this theme around my house for Christmas. I also put a close-up of one of my antique bird houses below.






I will try to post more pictures tomorrow. I have been so swamped with work, Christmas shopping and just everything. Also, I still need to post a cute mini album I did on "motherhood" .

I will definitely post more pictures of my cookie exchange and house. But, if you would love to see more now, go take a look on Sharron's blog. She did the most beautiful slide show with music playing in the background ("The most wonderful time of the year") and she has lot of pictures of the cookies, ornaments and containers that they all came in. Good thing she was there taking pictures too.
Everyone really had so much fun and it makes me happy that I have it every year. Of course, everyone is already planning what they are doing next year. Sharron's blog is: http://vintagegirlatheart.blogspot.com/. Go check it out!

1 comment:

DonnaSalazar said...

wow... you have a very creative group of friends and a beautifully decorated house!!!

Hugs,
~D~