Sunday, December 16, 2007

I spent Friday and Saturday shopping at the mall all night and day - was very tired but loved it! I also cuddled on the sofa with my hubby last night and watched a few Christmas movies with him and my daughter, Chelsey. We were so tired, we could not get up. Today, we went to Church and then off to visit my mom, dad and grandmother. My friend Sharron and her daughter came also and we had such a nice visit. My mom's house is just gorgeous! Really looking forward to Christmas Eve.



I only have to work 1 1/2 more days and then I am off for 15 days for Christmas!!!!!! I cannot wait - this is my favorite time of the year and I love being home for it. I am one of those people that has a hard time taking my tree and decorations down. Most of my friends and family can't wait to take it all down - me I could keep it through the month of January if my husband and the neighbors wouldn't think me crazy!! ;-)



Chelsey put a roast in the crock pot before we left with carrots, potatoes and onions and let me tell you - that girl can cook!! She makes the most wonderful dinners, salads, breakfasts and desserts. She is planning on making snickerdoodles tonight or tomorrow night.

Below are few of the bird houses my mom got me and I put them on my piano. I love how sweet they look. Will have to get a picture of the whole piano with all the bird house on it.

Well, I am off to wrap some presents, sneak another piece of fudge, and to bed early.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Mother's house was lovely and she makes everything especially elegant!!! The Chocolate Raspberry Cake was marvelous!!!! And so was the way she displayed it!! It was also nice to meet your Momma.....Thanks again for inviting me!!
Sharron