Friday, November 9, 2007

The Colors of Autumn & A Little Christmas Cheer


Today is such a beautiful day here - so breezy, cool & crisp. I love those kind of days - it feels like fall and the beginning of Christmas. I even asked my husband this morning to take the Christmas boxes down from the attic for me. Of course, he said "No!". But, next week, for sure. I always take off the week of Thanksgiving and decorate the whole house and since Thanksgiving is early this year and my days off start next Friday - I'll have them down by then.

This weekend Chelsey has her last softball tournament - break for the Christmas and Thanksgiving - and soccer is all done too! They lost their last game. It was a tie (1-1) but they had a tie breaker and they lost that. Sad for the team! I did this layout of Shelby when she was 1 1/2 years old on a trip to Long Island, NY. I have always loved this picture of her - so sweet.


I also made this cute little picture frame from a maya road chipboard album to put on the top of my piano. It was really fun to make and quick too. I am thinking of making some to send to my husbands family in New York. These are some of my favorite Christmas pictures of my girls and my little baby Sophie. The only one that doesn't talk back to me and loves me no matter what!
Have a wonderful weekend! I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you are up to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts!!! You always take it to the next level......
This weather is so greatttttttt!!!
Have a relaxing weekend!!!
vintagegirl