Thursday, August 25, 2011

Simply Thankful......

Some more layouts for Scrappy Boutique! I had not designed with, "My Mind's Eye" or "We R Memory Keepers" lines for the store before and I really enjoyed these two so much. What beautiful colors! I picked up the products yesterday afternoon and managed to create the two layouts last night while watching the Red Sox beat Texas again! Yay!! Looking forward to working on my Christmas mini for the store tonight while watching them again tonight.

***On a side note, I was so surprised to see a comment from a friend, Debbie, from way back when I lived in upstate NY and we worked together and laughed all the time together too! I loved seeing your comment and would love to get in touch again. Been so long!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!






 OUT FOR PUBLICATION





1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh WOW I LOVE these layouts!! Great work!!