Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sophie Marie and some projects too....

I love this sweet picture of Sophie that I took last week. I can't believe in a few months she will be 11 years old! We have had her since 6 weeks after she was born and she has been the most wonderful part of our lives. I never knew that I could love a pet so much and that she would be such a part of my heart. What a sweetie! I also found some photos of my girls that I took about 8 years ago that I loved and decided to make a wall hanging for my scrapbook room...loved when my girls were that young! Shelby comes home next week for a visit and we are all happy and excited! No school, no work....just fun play time!! I hope you have having a fabulous summer too!!




4 comments:

Clare said...

Sounds like your lovely doggy is truely part of the family. Love your projects, so summery! Have a fantastic time with your daughter x

Rita Barakat said...

These projects are adorable and so is Miss Sophie! Happy early birthday sophie!

Rita Barakat said...

These projects are adorable and so is Miss Sophie! Happy early birthday sophie!

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous projects! I love the card especially.

Hope you had a lovely visit with your daughter.

:)