Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Yellow Bicycle...Twig...love it!!

I love this line....so many wonderful embellishments! I need to make a couple more layouts still. If you notice...I did not add any bows or real looking flowers to these. I really like how they turned out too.

Looking forward to this weekend...want to make some time to play with my cricut. Tomorrow morning, Charlie and I are going to Einstein Bagels for breakfast and then heading to the bookstore....yay!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!









Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Clare said...

This is a lovely line of papers, I haven't seen these before. Love what you created with them, the colours are very soft and delicate.

Enjoy your bagels and your book store trip x

sister sheri said...

Very fun! Love those colors and embellishments!

Tracey Taylor said...

You do the most beautiful work! And yes, this line is gorgeous!