Monday, June 13, 2011

Love One Another.....

A little canvas I made using my Cricut Expression for my scrapbook room. Been finding some time to scrapbook for "me" and I am enjoying it very much. Been working on a family mini too.

School is out for summer and I am looking forward to relaxing! Chelsey is getting ready to go into 11th grade and we are getting her a car/suv/truck soon so she will be driving on her own. So proud of her this year and her making the National Honor Society and being chosen for leadership class. This year she is also going to church camp for the first time....Daytona Beach! Shelby is coming to visit the end of July and I cannot wait to see her! We all miss her so very much. Scottie and she will both be coming home for Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone is enjoying their start to summer!!

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION