Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New year - 2011

I cannot believe it is 2011 already!! I am so ready for it and am praying for God's Blessings on all of our lives. I have chosen my word for this year - JOY. It means so many different things to me and I am taking Ali's Edwards, "one little word" online class for the year - Thanks to a gift from Stacey at Scrappy Boutique. Very excited about this. Last year my word was, "faith" and it really was a good word for me.

Yesterday I made a mini album using the new Making Memories Valentine line and some of American Crafts bloomers....love how it turned out. I used photos from the past year and half of Charlie and me.



REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION - YAY!!!










1 comment:

Clare said...

What a beautiful keepsake book, the papers are so soft and romantic. A Happy New Year to you x