Saturday, July 24, 2010

Having Faith...

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a little canvas that I made for my daughter's room. It is 3x3 in size and I add some crackle paint to it, cut those adorable strawberries out of the October Afternoon paper and popped them up with 3-D glue dots. I also cut the background flower out with my Serenade Cricut Cartridge. My daughter picked the word, "faith" as her word for the year so I wanted to make her a little something to remember. It's very summery and goes perfectly in her room and it was very easy to make. Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far!


REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION - YAY!!!!




Thoughts2Paper: October Afternoon paper and Dear Lizzy Paper, Maya Road Crystals, Dear Lizzy Pom Poms, Fancy Pants lace trim, ZVA Pearls, Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Serenade Cricut Cartridge. Other: canvas, Martha Stewart butterfly punch,ribbon, stickles, crackle paint, maya road flower and alpha.

I decided to make a layout about how I need to have more faith when it comes to my girls. I am the biggest worrier! I used the Square Eyelet Page Background for this layered with cardstock and pattern paper. Also, the flower bling, pearls and sequins are from the Making Memories Gem Collections - you have got to get these! I love them and there are the cutest pearl flowers, hearts and shapes in there...lots of bling too....definitely a must have!! Comes in other colors too and in the cutest little storage box.


Thoughts 2 Paper: Square Eyelet Page Backgroud, Making Memories White Gem Collection, Dear Lizzy Chipboard, OA pattern paper, Maya Road Kraft Mini Tickets, JB Homespun journaling, JB banner and butterflies. Other: bloomers, pattern paper, doiley, sass flower chipboard, jute, flowers, alpha and trim.

3 comments:

Liz said...

This is just fabulous I love everything about it.
Beautiful
What a great word she picked

JuliesAddiction said...

Lisa your work is just as fabulous as ever!!!

Clare said...

Lovely work, you have such a great eye for putting colours and patterns together.