Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thoughts 2 Paper Design Team and some mini albums.....

I am so excited and honored to be a part of the Thoughts 2 Paper Design Team along with a bunch other fabulous girls! There are so many new things planned for the online scrapbooking store and blog and I cannot wait to get started! For one, I am going to be working with the background templates and the other is still in the works and it is a very fun thing that I get to be apart of! There is also going to be a card kit and I am looking forward to having a turn with that too. I just found out some of the lines I will be working with and they are just beautiful! I really appreciate Liz, the owner, giving me this opportunity to design for her.

Also wanted to share a mini I am working on. It is a Travel album - 6x12 in size and I am stitching with my sewing machine on every page. I used kraft paper and lots of fun bright colors! I will be taking this with me on our trip to Montana to journal, add mementos, tickets, etc... so I do not forget anything. I am so excited to visit my daughter this summer...miss her so much. I am going be putting the album together with my bind-it-all. These are just a few of the pages....there are so many more! lol Lighting kinda stinks....sorry!




Also, I made this 6x12 mini basically using Teresa Collins. This is different for me as there are no bow and bulk to this...but I really loved making it and was so inspired by Teresa Collins to do it. I stuff hanging from the side are actually christmas ornaments that I got marked down at hobby lobby when I was in New York in January. My camera died so I will definitely be sharing this album as soon as I get photos taken of it.

5 comments:

Clare said...

Both the albums loook gorgeous.What a great idea to have the album ready for your trip so you can fill it in as you go, I hope you have a fabulous time!

sister sheri said...

Love love love it! You are gifted!

jeannine said...

Congratulations on joining the thoughts2paper DT, can't wait to work with you!!
Love your album, just beautiful!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Enjoy your fun trip! I love that you created a journal before your trip, I sooo need to do that!

Congratulations on making the DT and I can't wait to work with you! Your work is fabulous!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your mini's are absolutely DELIGHTFUL!! I am a huge mini lover and those covers are FABULOUS!!!