Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sneak Peeks from Anthologies Connection June Kit...

Loving my Anthologies Connection June kit! At first, I was like these are so not my colors and then before you knew it....I had created 3 layouts and a card that I just love! Lots of unique goodies in this kit too. You will love it!!

This weekend I am working on a 6x12 wedding album with Teresa Collins' Mr. and Mrs. line....love it! I have been going to the gym and tanning some....got to lose the 2 sizes I am up since last summer. Ugh!!! Why is it sooo hard to keep the weight off? Oh yeah. I forgot.....maybe it's because I LOVE to cook and go out to eat??? Gotta try to be good and eat healthy and work out and drink water. Anyways, all I want is to fit in my jeans and look halfway decent in a bathing suit. Yeah, like I am not asking for much!! lol





6 comments:

Clare said...

This kit looks gorgeous, can't wait to see the reveal!

Liz said...

amazing can't wait to see the whole thing.. Loving those flowers yummo

Unknown said...

love the crochet flowers, nice touch.

Susan said...

Love the sneak peeks - can't wait to see everything! Great flowers.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Projects! I can't wait to see more!! You are such a talented designer!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love the sneaks! Love those flowers too!