Thursday, April 1, 2010

ANTHOLOGIES CONNECTION APRIL KIT REVEAL...

I absolutely LOVED the first kit from Anthologies Connection! So beautiful and filled with so much stuff. You can see the gallery here APRIL GALLERY where the design team made such wonderful creations from the kit and I am honestly so inspired by all of our different takes on the kit! Below you can I made the sweetest wall hanging of my girls out of the pre-cut cardboard cutouts that came in the kit, I also made two wedding layouts and a card for my mom's birthday this week! Such beautiful prima papers... lots of cutwork!! I also used lots of tattered angels glimmer mist for the alpha letters and prima flowers....








12 comments:

Lisa said...

gorgeous work, lisa!!! this kit seems to be made for you! wishing you a wonderful Easter holiday! xoxo L

Clare said...

Beautiful work Lisa, the kit is full of lovely stuff!

BabyBokChoy said...

These are beautiful and lovely projects and your altered project is just really fantastic.

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Wow! Everything is so soft and pretty. That card is stunning!

JuliesAddiction said...

Gorgeous work Lisa!! I love your flowers!

sister sheri said...

Beautiful! As always... thank you for sharing!

Sandy said...

Lisa, I love, love, love everything that you have done with this wonderful kit!!!! Great job ;o)

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects and I'm with Jing...I really love those wall hangings that you made of your daughters

Anonymous said...

Lisa...all I can say is TOO CUTE!!! I love your projects and especially the wall hanging...very creative!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects Lisa! I really like what you did with the decorative edge chipboard by making it a wall hanging...too cute!

Susan said...

Beautiful projects LIsa! And beautiful daughters. Love your hanging.
Susan

Liz said...

LIsa they are all dropdead gorgeous.
Your daughter is gonna love this.