Friday, March 20, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking Crop.......

It's the Women In History Crop to celebrate Women's History Month!! I chose to do Martha Stewart and you had to use her catchphrase, "It's a good thing" and her colors from her show/website (orange, blue, green and yellow) And here is my take on the challenge. I really had fun with these colors - so summery! There are some awesome challenges and prizes over there this weekend so head on over if you feel like cropping with a fun bunch of girls!!
I have a nice weekend plan, it's supposed to be sunny too. Tonight, Chelsey is going to a rodeo and Shelby is going to the midnight release of Twilight with a bunch of friends to get the DVD at Borders. Going to my mom and dad's tomorrow night for Chinese and to say good-bye to my sister and her kids who are heading back to Texas! Gonna miss them because we wont see them again until June!












Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


16 comments:

sister sheri said...

Your composition is amazing... everything is so balanced! I love the little green grass under the photo! Thanks for your inspiration!

Clare said...

Gorgeous colours, so spring like. Hope you had a great weekend x

Shirley said...

Love that layout Lisa and thanks for an awesome challenge! It was fun!

Tracey Taylor said...

What a FAB challenge and page.

Jennifer said...

GREAT layout!!

Sophia said...

Golly! That's a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S layout!!! I'm lovin the colours and the title!

Unknown said...

Love the challenge and the layout Lisa!!

Little Miss said...

Such a cute layout Lisa! I hope Susie and the kids got back to Texas ok!

Karen Brooks said...

I love this LO!!! It is so bright and cheery!!! Great Job!

Terri said...

So LOVE that LO Lisa!!! Hope it wasn't too difficult saying good bye to your sister the kids.

Dolores said...

Lisa I love the colors here, beautiful layout

Eva said...

Lisa, this is one amazingly gorgeous layout! Love every single detail on it and there is a lot of eye candy on it, for sure!

AbbieTorroll said...

that page is just so pretty!! love the cute little tree and birds!!

Lisa said...

Love Martha Stewart, but love your layout more! Wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. And to show my appreciation for all the sweet comments you leave on my blog, I've decided to tag you. Yep, I did it to ya! Check out my blog for the details.

Cheryl L. said...

Awesome LO Lisa! Love your work!

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful layout!! I love the summery colors too and all of your embellishments are awesome too!!