Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some fun new goodies......

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Charlie and I relaxed a lot this weekend, had my mom over for lunch yesterday, Chelsey went to the fair and Shelby has been working, and went to church this morning. Always good to start my week that way.

I scrapbooked some too and used some of my new Making Memories Chloe goodies, along with some of Pink Paislee cupcake line and then Cheryl picked me up some of the new Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons and I just had to add them to my pages. They are so cute.
The first one is Shelby and Scottie. She just came back from visiting him in Texas and they took some fun pictures. The bottom picture is a picture of them the night before he left for the air force.

The second one is Chelsey and her boyfriend riding our bicycle built for two!! My grandfather gave us this almost 20 years ago and we still all love it. It is so much fun and we always get stopped when riding it because people just love them. Good old fashioned fun!

Hope your week is wonderful!!



11 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my! What adorable layouts and love the history behind your bicycle built for two! Very fun Lisa!

Tracey Taylor said...

These are just wonderful pages. I love your attention to detail.

That basket of albums on the side bar is also too cute. I need to do the same.

Lisa Carroll said...

These are both wonderful although I think the bicycle one is my favorite. Love those colors! And I am so jealous that you have so many new goodies.

Clare said...

Love your two layouts, I especially love the zingy colours of the bicycle one, and I love the story behing the bike.

I love having lots of new goodies to play with too - it gets your creative juices flowing!

Lisa said...

Looks like you had fun! The layouts are awesome...I can't pick a favorite. I love seeing all the little extras you add. Way cool story about the bicycle built for two! Happy Monday!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

These are awesome LO's which suc fun colors!! Love the thickers, too.

Glenda T. said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just love that bicycle built for 2 layout and the girly girl layout! You always have such a way with flowers that make everything so gorgeous!!!

Jona Panesa said...

gorgeous pages Lisa as always!

Dolores said...

Oh I love your layouts, beautiful!

Unknown said...

love it all - and especially that bike layout -- perfection!

Unknown said...

oh i love your bicycle page and the bike too