Friday, September 19, 2008

A weeks vacation - to do nothing!!

I am off the next week - so happy!! We do not have anything planned - hubby is off too - but are just going to relax, do some stuff around the house, lay by the pool, maybe go to disney, beach, etc...... No where we have to be and that will be nice. I plan on digging into my new scrapbooking kit for Treasured Scrapbooking - it is absolutely gorgeous - totally me!!

Chesley has made the soccer team at school once again and softball has started up too. Charlie is the coach - she really loves her dad coaching her!! And, she is a very good pitcher too - they both work hard at it.

Shelby is so busy with college and she is really liking it. Which is good! I wish she studied more! LOL She is looking to buy a new car within the next few months too - trying to save - with a little help from mom and dad too.


Below is a mini album I did for Treasured Scrapbooking called, "7 Things that make me happy" and some layouts too - using the September Kit #2!! You need to check out their kits! Have a wonderful weekend!!







18 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

I cannot get enough of that mini album. You are very talented. Great work.

just lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Can I come on Vacation with you> LOL You know I love that album it rocks! Your so F*in talented its not funny!

JuliesAddiction said...

Lisa, the blog is lookin good!!!!

Love your mini...you are the mini book queen!!

Unknown said...

my kind of weekend!

Everything sounds good!

sister sheri said...

I love the mini book... what a great way to remind ourselves what we are grateful for!

Shirley said...

So excited for you to have this time off to enjoy with your dh! That mini book is awesome and love your new blog background! Can't wait to see your DT work with the TS kit this month!

a portland granny said...

I do like this album so much. What a great idea!! What I would really like to do is get into that basket of mini books on your side bar and look at each one individually! They look so adorable!

Scrapbooking just seems overwhelming to me as I have so many pics. I love looking at yours, and others, but I would never get done if I only do one pic per page!! I guess the first thing I must do is sort them all...and toss some.

Anyway I think your creations all have a happy, creative look--light and airy--I love the way they look.

Thanks for visitng my site and your kind words about my special boy!

Little Miss said...

Love that mini! It came out so good. Have fun on your vacay! Work will be crazy boring this week! Thanks for all the goodies! I'm not going to have to go shopping for a super long time!

Clare said...

Your mini album is just gorgeous, very page is so special.

Hope you are enjoying your time off....

Ginger said...

Enjoy your time off! Congrats to your daughter for making the soccer team! I'm looking forward to seeing some sports pages from you! :)

Danielle Flanders said...

these are gorgeous, but your mini is my fave! love it!

Jona Panesa said...

that minibook rocks!!! i really loved your lay-outs.

Anonymous said...

Bravo c'est très jolie!J'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais!!

Anonymous said...

Love that album!! Thanks for playing with the Pink Paislee goodies!

Rebecca (Pink Paislee)

Little Miss said...

Um, are you still on vacay? No new posts lately!

sam said...

wow, I love you're work! and you're blog :)
you make great lay outs! just amazing! love it, love it!
gr, sam

Aimee Kidd said...

Lisa that album is absolutely gorgeous!! You are on talented lady when it comes to scrapbooking!! Love looking at your work!