Monday, June 9, 2008

A funny layout of my daughter...

Just her being silly after we got home from the National Honor Society awards night. She said, "Mom, take a picture of me doing a cartwheel?" and I was like, "No." "Please?" So, I said, "okay, I'll just take one." Definitely, not very ladylike, but kind of funny too! You can dress 'em up, but you can't take them anywhere! ;-)

Also, here is another prom layout of Shelby and her boyfriend using a sketch by Erika over at Simply Obsessed! Love these colors together.
I have been working hard on my Mosh Posh DT layouts....hope to be able to show them to you all in the next few days. It's a sweet kit!

Hope you have a fabulous day!!

6 comments:

JoEllyn said...

Love that title for the pic of your DD!!!! Too hilarious!

Diana said...

That is awesome - so true you can dress them up.... It's great that she is so carefree. If I'd only known then what I know now.....should've listened to my mother ;) Thanks for sharing. Love what you did with the sketch!

Amanda L. said...

love the cartwheel layout!!

Clare said...

The layout of your daughter doing the cartwheel really made me smile!

I love the prom layout your DD and her boyfriend look really cute together. The colours are really soft and pretty - very romantic!

Deanna said...

Okay that "lady like" LO is hilarious!!! LOVE it! and your dd looks gorgeous for her prom! lvoe the title on that one!

Little Miss said...

Love these two layouts. What a great pix of Chels, you got it at just the right time.
I really like the colors of the prom one. They compliment her dress very nicely.