Friday, February 8, 2008

Making Memories new "Chelsea's Place"

These are some layouts that I did yesterday using Chelsea's Place by Making Memories. I just love this new line and want to work on a mini album using these beautiful papers. I plan on getting quite a bit of scrapbooking done this weekend - have some challenges I want to do!

These are my two daughters - love these girls - they are fun, sweet and so full of life, and I am so proud to be their mom!!

These are my adorable nieces and nephew and I gave them webkins for Christmas and they just loved them. This is my sister, Danielle and her son, Raine - love this picture of the two of them on Christmas Eve. Decided to make a 6x12 layout - this is only the second one I have ever done and let me tell you - fast and simple! Very fun to do! Have a wonderful Friday, I got out of work 4 hours early (Hip, hip hooray!!!) and I think I am going to take a nap and them make some chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting - Yummy!!

6 comments:

TheresaK said...

love THE circle layout! I just did one too!!!

vintage girl at heart said...

Aren't these too fun!!!! That paper is so versatile. Love the pic of Danielle & Raine!!

sister sheri said...

Save a cupcake for me!

Brandi said...

LOVE these! And that MM line is my fave right now!

CMB said...

Cool! Love the 6 x 12 - got to try that.

Traicee said...

Gorgeous layouts Lisa! WOW!