Saturday, February 16, 2008

A couple of new layouts

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, because I am! I had a wonderful Valentine's Day with my hubby - we went out for dinner (TGIF) and to the movies (National Treasure), both very good; and then last night my mom came for dinner and we went and saw Fool's Gold - very cute! I usually never go to movies this much but it has been fun and relaxing.

These are two simple layouts that I did last weekend using the "Chelsea's Place" by MM. I still love that line - so pretty! Below is a picture of my daughter taken Christmas Eve. Yes, I am still using those picture - I took so many that night!
My little, Sophie Marie, the sweetest little cocker spaniel in the world - at least to us!
Also, I am getting close to my 100th post and plan on doing a nice little giveway on my 100th. Stay tuned.....it will be full of goodies!

7 comments:

Clare said...

Love your layouts - the shape of the first one is so striking. What a cute doggie you have and I love her name!

sister sheri said...

Beautiful work, as always! What do you do with the cut out shapes? Do they end up in an album? How do you display them?

Traicee said...

Beautiful layouts!!! Glad you and your dh had a greta time :)

Anonymous said...

love that page, those noteworthy dies are awesome! ....and congrats on almost 100 posts. I will be here to sign up for that giveaway :)!!!!

ellen s. said...

wow! almost 100 posts, that is so awesome! found your blog through a friend and so glad i stopped by...your sophie marie is such a cutie!!!!!!!

vintage girl at heart said...

toot toot!!! just saw your
"Lime Tart" guest design spot!!!! woo hoo and congrats!!!! looks like a fun site and great kits!! also some fab talent over there!!!
oh and these lo's are cute cute!!!

CMB said...

Great layouts. Your daughter is beautiful and your puppy is so cute. Looking forward to your 100th post!