Monday, January 7, 2008

Scrapbooking, Dinner and Kit Clubs




Last Friday, I received my last kit from AMM (been getting them for 9 months) and I wasn't really feeling it. Maybe because I am still in Christmas mode and scrapbooking Christmas pictures. But after thinking hard - I decided to use the little maya road chipboard album - (you know the one I said I would never ever use? and the paper I said would just go in a pile? the ribbon I wasn't too sure about?) and make a cute little wall hanging. I really like it! It was cute and kinda fun to make. I also used a stamp I received in a kit from them a long time ago from AMM to journal on - it's the cutest stamp. I asked my family what their favorite memory from Christmas was and put it next to their picture. Cute and simple. It is now hanging in my scrapbook room.
I have decided to ask my hubby for a 6 month monthly kit club for Valentines Day. I have gotten kits from a few places over the last year - the longest one at AMM and love getting them in the mail. It is fun to get something put together so beautifully - and everything just matches. Still thinking about which monhtly kit club to join....have some ideas.

On another note, my youngest daughter LOVES to cook and bake!! She received two cookbooks for Christmas and plans on making dinner once a week for all of us. YUMMY! YUMMY!! She is a very good cook and her "Rotini & Sweet Pepper Primavera" was delish!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so cute with all of that kit product!!! what a great idea!!! love the journaling too!!
oh and by the way...when is dinner.. that dish looks yumolicious!!!
vg

Anonymous said...

I love the wall hanging, it's so different and I like that you can hang it on a wall. That would be so cute in your Craft room..
Dinner is amazing. Would love the recipe. :) Bren

http://benzy55.typepad.com/my_weblog

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous wall haning ,love the colours ,
How lovely your daughter loves to cook ,Dawnx

vintage girl at heart said...

this is a test
http://vintagegirlatheart.blogspot.com/