Friday, January 18, 2008

It's been a busy week here....

My oldest has had exams all week and my youngest had two, plus they have both been sick! I haven't scrapbooked much, but I am tomorrow because Sharron, a.k.a http://vintagegirlatheart.blogspot.com/ is coming over to scrapbook! I am making us each mini albums - with all different size pages. It should be fun! I am also making rice with black beans for dinner. Yummy! Her turn to host a scrapbooking get together is next - can't wait to see what she is planning for us to make - she always has wonderful ideas!


Below is an old layout that I did back in September that I saw the other day on my computer and thought I would share it with you. TFL


I am so happy it's Friday and we have a 3-day weekend! Hope yours is really special!

5 comments:

sister sheri said...

Please take pictures of your creative process when aka vgah comes over. You guys are amazing with our pages.

Rita Weiss said...

Have fun with your creative girlys :) I love that page! way to dig it out and show it off!TFS :)

My Paper World said...

It's Beautiful!

Vintage Girl At Heart said...

SO Pretty!! This was a great picture and a fun LO to do huh???
Thanks so much for the Wonderful album, I just Love it and cannot wait to work on it more!! I kept looking at it all day yesterday and am so excited. You got my MOJO going!!!
::))
Check out my post....

CMB said...

You do some great work. I really enjoy your blog.