Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Saturday!!!

Did this layout for the back porch memories contest - had to use their sketch. I know I have used pictures of this photo shoot before - but I wanted to do a shabby layout and I had not used all of these pictures yet.


Also, here is a little peek at the mini album I am making - not the best picture - battery died in my camera! I have really been loving using reds, creams and black lately. Hope to finish it this week - it is taken much longer than I anticipated. Also, I've been tagged by Tami at Back Porch Memories - so I will be tagging a few of you! :-)

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

The cream, red and black looks great, I love your mini album, and your beautiful shabby layout too!

vintage girl at heart said...

Can't wait to see the book and get busy on mine too!! Pretty layout ttoo....

CMB said...

Very very nice. Great work.

vintage girl at heart said...

Do I need to do a scrappen' intervention??? We gotta get our MOJO back!!

vintage girl at heart said...

oh 80's pics please.....

Unknown said...

hi!! I just discovered your blog from the simply obsessed forum and I LOVE your work! So beautiful and inspirational! :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful looking projecets. Love the scrapbook layout.

Also your daughter is totally adorable in her 80's attire.

Have a great weekend!