Friday, December 7, 2007

Snowflakes & Mittens

Just a quick hello! I will post more this weekend. This is a little album I finished last week. I will post the rest of the pages tomorrow. No time right now - sorry! This is of our trip to upstate NY two years ago - we had such a wonderful time and I really enjoyed making this album. I am loving these two colors together too! This basic grey paper is so pretty and I love the velvet letters from American crafts.

Tonight we are decorating our real tree - and this is my last thing to do. I promise to take some pictures this weekend and post. Tuesday is my Annual Christmas Cookie Exchange and I want everything to be perfect.

Hope to get a little scrapbooking done this weekend and make some more Christmas cards.

We also rented "Deck the Halls" to watch tonight after the tree is decorated. Don't you just love Christmas?

1 comment:

vintage girl at heart said...

Ohh can't wait to see the whole album....love the blues and those letters........so sweet and cozy.
is that one of the birds u made?? pretty!!