Sunday, December 30, 2007

Late Nite Scrapbooking @ Vintage Girl at Heart's home

Last night I went to Sharron's house to scrapbook and was on a roll! I am working on a Vintage Christmas Album and I am loving how it is turning out. Don't you just love when something turns out the way you imagined it? I used vintage buttons from one of my local antique stores and I got the vintage ric rac from http://vintagegirlatheart.blogspot.com/...... love them both! I was loving the glitter alpha and stickles last night - gave it such a vintage Christmas look. The paper I used was wonderful as it has vintage Christmas pictures on it - love that line of scrapbooking paper! My daughter Chelsey actually came up with the name for my Christmas album and I think it is just perfect. Will be showing you my pages as I complete them. TFL

5 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

This album is going to be so great!! I cannot wait to see it as it progresses.
Last night was much fun!!! I was so wired I did not want to stop once you left.
Tell Chelsey next time she needs to come too!!! We will plan a quiche dinner or something special!! She can be our chef!!!

My Paper World said...

So beautiful! Love the buttons, I cant wait to see the pages!

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful!
Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson

vintage girl at heart said...

I LOVE the header too, it is so much fun to arrange all of my junque!! LOL!! Thanks for commenting on it. I think we are going to have a Very Creative New Year!!!

TheresaK said...

the album looks just beautiful!! Thank you so much for the condolences. Sorry for the loss of your grandfather last year. HOpe you have a Happy New YEAR!!!!