Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas


Been so busy with Christmas coming that I haven't had much time to scrapbook. Last night we went to Disney to see the "Osborne Christmas Lights" and see all the Christmas decorations. So pretty and festive. We all had a fun time. Today, I stayed home and made homemade pecan and pumpkin pies and a turkey dinner. Yummy!
Tomorrow, Charlie goes back to work and I am sad. We have had such a wonderful 4 days off together. I love, love, love Christmas time. It is such a magical time of year. Very special. Tomorrow we are going to church and then I am meeting my mom and my sister, Suzie, at Bahama Breeze for a late lunch and some last minute shopping - really to just get out in the hustle and bustle for a few hours. I think we are all just about done shopping. After that I am off to my good friend, Sharron's, house to see her Christmas tree and decorations and exchange presents. I am looking forward to it very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, ha. Another birdlover. What a cute ornament.

Happy holidays!

Danielle Flanders said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Lisa!!

Danielle