Friday, September 7, 2007

I have been scrapbooking for about ten years and love it so much! About three years ago I turned my laundry room into my scrapbooking room - painted it a pretty sage green, hung shelves, added a litte desk, furniture and just made it my place. It's small, but I love it. Of course, now we have to go in the garage to do our laundry but that's okay with me. I used to teach classes at my local scrapbooking store and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, it is now up for sale. I have also taught classes at my home and love just having friends and family over to scrapbook. One of my favorite people to scrapbook with is my friend Sharron. We just click and have a great time together. We are getting together again next weekend - this time at my house.

I have just joined A Million Memories and I have been adding my scrapbooking layouts to their gallery and participating on the message boards. So much fun!!! I never realized how addicting it could be. Getting their monthly kits in the mail is real treat - you wait all day for the mail. They are really put together so beautiful! Check them out http://www.amillionmemories.com/ . The first layout I posted on AMM, got picked by Emily for "Layout of the Day" - I was so excited!!! It was such an honor. It is about my daughter turning sixteen.

They are having a call for three new Design Team members and I really want to try for this. I have been working so hard on my layouts and altered item. The deadline is September 30th. So, say a little prayer for me. I really want this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you can do this! Your layout is amazing - you are VERY talented! ((hugs))

xo,
Kim